Hardcover, 304 pgs., ISBN 9780811876445
7.5" x 9"
Dive into this treasure trove of offbeat, clever, and endlessly absorbing drawing prompts.
The perfect inspirational guided art journal: A rolling pin, a robot, a pickle, a water tower, a hammock, a wasp, a safety pin, a kiss. Some are deceptively simple (just try drawing a bicycle!), some are conceptually mind-bending (sketching the sound of girlish laughter?), and some are refreshingly basic (the only hard thing about drawing an egg is deciding how you want it to be cooked). Hip and helpful, 642 Things to Draw is the perfect inspirational sketchbook, sure to entertain and provoke the imagination of anyone ready to pick up a pencil.
- Includes 642 random drawing prompts to spark casual doodling while entertaining the mind.
- With a collection of silly, thought-provoking, simple, and complex prompts, this drawing ideas book will push your mind – and pencil – to think outside the box.
- While there are no step-by-step, how-to-draw instructions included, you don’t have to be a skilled artist to enjoy the relaxing, stimulating, and entertaining drawing ideas.
- Makes a unique gift for artists of any age to expand knowledge and boost creative awareness.
- A must-have for anyone who could benefit from an occasional creative brain break that is pure enjoyment.
© 2010 Chronicle Books