Absolutely anyone can create dazzling paintings with this truly beginner-friendly introduction to the world of watercolor.
Artist Emma Witte, teacher of popular online watercolor courses, shares tools, techniques, and tutorials everyone can follow, even if you've never picked up a paintbrush before.
- Witte's simple approach pares down the ordinarily overwhelming array of watercolor supplies to just a few colors and tools.
- Emma then shows you how to paint nearly anything with these basic supplies.
- This book spells it all out, from loading your brush with water, to color mixing recipes, to wet and dry painting methods.
- More experienced painters will find plenty of new tips to enhance their watercolor works.
- Follow 10 step-by-step projects to create watercolor leaves and flowers, clouds, galaxies, landscapes, and even a whale.
- Pick up your paintbrush!
- Full color throughout.
- 160 pages.
- 7-1/2'' wide x 9-1/2'' high.